Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ubuntu U make me "Buntu"

Two days ago Jaunty Jackalope Ubuntu cd that I ordered from shipit arrived. It only took not later that twenty days, much more fast than my first request on Intrepid Ibex. I was so excited that I put that cd in my DVDROM immediately. The loading screen looks fresh and cool but then it became black. What's wrong? I was thinking that it must be still in the process. But unfortunately nothing appeared on my screen a minute later. OMG... This Jaunty just behaved exactly the same as Intrepid Ibex that I tried days before.

It was started many days ago when my Ubuntu Hardy behaved very annoying. It's been going to not responding state everytime I move my mouse faster, dragging down my pdf document faster, and changing application window a lot. I don't think I've missed something because I always update my Hardy everytime the update manager popping up an update message.

I asked Kaskus Ubuntu Forum then, but nobody's given me an answer. Huh... I decided to upgrade this Hardy to Intrepid then but... it showed loading screen and then blank. Then two days ago I found my Jaunty cd behaved exactly the same. Now I think (possibly) the problem is my hardware because it's been two cds showing blank screen everytime I try to boot from DVDROM. Fiuh... Any suggestion readers?

0 comments:

 

©2009 Stay the Same | by TNB