Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy Days Looking for a Job

It's been long long time since my last post here. It's because I've got job tests and interviews recently. It was very tiring but at the same time I really enjoy it. It gave me lots of new experiences that I've never had before. In fact, it is the first time for me to seriously look for a job. My first job was when I was at university and I don't think I put much attention to look for a job before. My first job application was very embarrassing, either the cover letter, cv, my clothes, or the interview session. Well, live and learn.

At first it was psikometri test few days ago to determine whether you are a robot or not :). Why? Because you've got to finish 15 questions within 5 minutes. So it is 18 seconds per question. The first thing is, can You read and understand that question less than 18 seconds? If You can't, then how can You answer that question? Your time was running out. Unfortunately I failed the exam.

I did apply to other company. And it was academic test held on Saturday. Thanks My Lord I passed it. They called me Saturday night to come to an english test and job interview on Sunday. The interview session was a bit difficult, I made mistakes still. But thanks Lord I passed it too.

Today, it was english and academic test for other job that I applied. I was very shocked when I opened the question sheets. O My Goodness... It reminds me about my first year at university. It was questions about algorithms, tupple, record, computer architecture, OOP, software design lifecycle. Damn... if only I've paid more attention on those subjects before. Hope I can pass it too.

And tomorrow is going to be medical test, followed by TOEFL test on next Saturday because my TOEFL certificate got expired almost 2 years ago. Fiuh...lots of tests huh...

0 comments:

 

©2009 Stay the Same | by TNB